This is to inform the General Public that recruitment for the 2nd phase of the 2019 National Cadet Program starts June 3rd and run up to June 13, 2019.
The National Cadet Program is a 3 month placements that supports high achieving University / college graduates or graduating seniors and vocational school graduates to gain on-the-job experience working within government Ministries or Agencies.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Liberian Citizen
- Age 18-35
- Graduating seniors in last senior semester or recently graduated and vocational school graduates in last 3 years.
- GPA of at least 2.5 and above
- Further Eligibility requirement for specific positions
You can pick up the application form beginning June 3 to 13, 2019 at the following locations:
- SKD Sports Complex, Paynesville City
- Mercy Corps Resource Center, AB Tolbert Road
- Hope Recreation and Resource Center, Right-to-Play, SKD Sports Complex
- UL, AMEZU, AMEU, UMU and Stella Maris
To be eligible, Applicants must submit the following on or before June 14, 2019 deadline:
- A completed Application Form
- A CV
- One Passport Size Photo
- University Transcript or recent grade sheet
- Attestation Letter from University or Diploma
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Youth and Sports is calling all those who meet the criteria to take advantage of the National Cadet Program.